To Request a Quote Please Fill Out the Contact Form Above
Rebuilt RDN Servo Flyknife Cutter Model SC-2A
- RDN Servo Fly Knife cutter mounted on Steel Cold Roll Frame.
- Model SC - 2A, Mfg Date: 8/24/06
- 42 ½” centerline unless otherwise specified.
- Digital & discrete pushbutton operator interface
- Demand cutting, End Sense Cutting all included
- New Quadrature Encoder
- New Encoder Cable
- Yaskawa Servo Motor, 5.5kW Motor
- Timing Belt Pulley reduction for increased torque - approx 600 RPM blade speed
- Steel Guard painted Safety Orange
- Capable of holding 2.25” OD Bushing
- Start Stop Push Buttons
- Manual Cut Button
- Safety Circuitry including bushing sensors, cutter disables when bushings removed
- Machine jack screws for leveling
- V-Groove Casters for easy movement
- Machine is 240V / 3 ph / 30A
- All Electrical Components Housed in steel enclosure by RDN
- Steel Blade holder with one blade included
- Blade lubricator for soapy water
- Red Lion counter: 4 output relays for 4 programmable cut lengths in succession or 1 cut length at a time.
- Cut length in inches, mm or other units. Fully programmable
- Machine has been repainted, includes RDN electrical schematic and additional hardware paperwork. Machine is in very nice condition.