Rebuild in Progress, about 50% Complete
SN 16038, Year Built 1975
Cost As Quoted Below $89,150.00
480/3/60 Control Panel housing the following:
- New Digital auto tune temperature controllers, QTY (5) HEAT/COOL barrel zones, QTY (5) HEAT/ONLY die zones, including Crydom 90 amp Solid State relays, new circuit breaker protection, new wiring and new thermocouples.
- New Motor STOP/START Station, New Digital screw RPM and Motor Amp Displays and new ten turn potentiometer.
- 200 HP AC Motor, new
- 200 HP AC Motor Control, new
- Used 30 KVA General Electric 480 VAC to 230 VAC transformers for die power.
- QTY (5) New Blowers for barrel cooling.
- New Finned Cast Aluminum Barrel heaters wired for 480 VAC
- New Gefran Pressure Monitor alarm audible 1st alarm, and second alarm, motor circuit shut down.
- New Digital Melt Temperature & Pressure Display Gefran 40TB
- New Pressure Transducer 0 - 10,000 psi
- New relays for barrel cooling
- Main Disconnect 600A
- Motor control disconnect General Electric 300 A
- New Eaton Breakers throughout machine for circuit protection
- Qty (2) 1 kVA Transformers, qty (1) for 110 VAC Blowers, qty (1) for 110 VAC control supply voltage
- Qty (5) receptacles for adaptors and die heater power
- Qty (2) convenience receptacle, 480V 3 phase with circuit protection 20 A each
Mechanical Specifications and Hardware include the Following:
- 24 to 1 Bi-metallic barrel reconditioned and honed
- 24 to 1 Screw rebuilt to fit barrel
- New Stainless Steel Hopper Approximately 500 lbs Capacity.
- NRM Double Reduction Gearbox, 1975 These are some of the best ever made
- Gearbox is fully rebuilt with new seals and bearings
- Machine to be geared approx. 0-117 Screw RPM.
- Direct Drive Motor Tucked under Feed Section.
- Steel Guards
- Barrel covers with New Insulation.
- Entire Machine completely disassembled rebuilt and repainted.
- New motor coupling
- Machine to be painted AMS Industrial Tan